Click to enter text
Between Marc Neal Photographer, herein after refered to as "the studio"
Address and Postal Code
Alternate email address
Address of Event
Section 2: Package Information Event Photography Package INCLUDED: - Unlimited, Web Use Rights - Duration limited to the duration start and end times booked - Web download, and/or CD
Click to enter Section 3: Terms and Conditions
- This is the full and complete agreement between the above named parties and Marc Neal (hereafter referred to as ‘the Client’ and ‘the Studio’ respectively. This document supersedes all prior agreements. The only way to make additions or changes is to do so in writing, signed by all parties.
- It is understood by all parties that the Studio and it’s employees are the Exclusive Official Photographer retained to perform the services requested on this contract. Both parties recognize that cooperation, communication, and good faith is important in obtaining the best result. The Studio recommends that the Client identify important individuals throughout the day or prior. The Studio is not responsible if unidentified people do not appear in any of the finished photographs.
- Prices are guaranteed for 90 days after the event.
- House Rules: The Client agrees and understands that in some locations the photographer(s) are limited by the guidelines of the site or venue management, and the Client agrees to accept the results that occur from said guidelines. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of these guidelines is solely the Client’s responsibility, but the Studio can offer technical recommendations concerning such guidelines.
- Copyright + Usage: The Studio retains all copyright, and is protected by Canadian Copyright Law. The Studio reserves the right to use the finished images for purposes of display, exhibitions, competitions, publication, and self-promotion purposes. Upon final payment by the Client, the Client is granted an unlimited use license to use and display resulting images for web use. Said images may not be altered or reproduced in any manner without prior written permission of the Studio. Clients who receive a High Resolution CD or Web Download are granted a Personal Use License, and may make prints of any size and amount for Personal Use (here, the use of the Organization).
- The Client may not copy or re-distribute the USB files in any manner. The Client must obtain written permission from, and if necessary compensate the Studio prior to the Client, their associates, friends or relatives publishing or selling the photographs.
- Model Release: The Client hereby grants to Marc Neal Photographer and representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client is included, for editorial, advertising, self-promotion or any other purpose or manner; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The Client hereby releases the Studio and all representatives from any and all claims, demands, and liabilities of any kind arising from the use of said images.
- Retainer + Payment Schedule: 50% of the Final Total is due at the signing of this agreement as a Non-Refundable Retainer, or within 30 days if otherwise noted. Should the Client cancel or otherwise breach this agreement, the Non-Refundable Retainer shall be liquidated for damages or losses to the Studio. The Client shall also be responsible for payment of any materials/charges incurred up to the time of cancellation. Otherwise, the retainer shall be applied towards the Final Total, with the remainder of the balance payable in full 30 days after the Client receives their finished images.
- Limit of Liability: In the unlikely event that the photographer is injured, becomes too ill, or has an emergency that prevents them from photographing the event, the Studio will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer. If a suitable replacement is not found, the Client agrees that responsibility and liability of White Leaf Studios to the client is limited to the return of all payments received for the event. The Studio takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, storage, and processing the photographs/images, but cannot and does not, guarantee that photographs/images of the event will not be lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond the Studio’s control. The Client agrees that White Leaf Studios or the photographer(s) full and complete responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for this event.
- Completion Schedule: Images will be prepared for proofing within 90 days after the event date. Clients will receive their USB drive containing the finished Image Collection within 30 days following the event date. Prints and Albums will require additional time for design, printing, and finishing.
Section 4: Investment
Charges for Photographic Services listed above: $200.00 per Hour Total Amount Owing will be the number of hours booked time the hourly rate. Custom Editing is billed at 100.00 per hour. All other services shall be subject to a separate agreement
I agree to these terms and Conditions
This form in conjuction with the booked time shall be the completed contract for event photography services.
By submitting this form you are effectively providing electronic signature agreeing to the Terms and Conditions